Contribute is a web page content management tool that empowers business users and non-developers to make web page content updates easily and safely themselves, while still allowing the webmaster to maintain control over site design and content. There is no easier or more affordable way to keep web content current and relevant. Contribute is rapidly becoming the tool of choice for web site content management within many colleges and departments at NC State.
- How to connect to your web site
- administered (keyed) and non-administered sites
- Browsing to pages
- Editing existing pages
- page properties
- Publishing or Sending for review
- Creating new pages
- a new (basic) web page
- a new page from an existing page
- a new page from a template
- to internal pages
- to external pages
- to files, Word documents, PDF files and Excel spreadsheets
- Inserting objects
- content from Word Documents
- content from Excel spreadsheets
Please print the handout and bring to the workshop.
- Since Contribute is a web page content management tool. Students need to have an existing web site to edit. During class, students will be editing their own personal NC Sate web site. Therefore;
- Students are required to complete WWW4 Set Up Utility before attending this workshop.
- Participants will use their own Unity login ID and password for this class.